Join NABSA on November 2, 2023, for a roundtable event where we will hear from the organizations featured in the Building a Better Shared Micromobility Industry: Best Practices for More Diverse and Inclusive Workplaces toolkit. During this event, we will discuss practices these organizations are implementing, their experiences making changes, and their recommendations to help make shared micromobility workplaces more diverse and inclusive.
The toolkit is a comprehensive guide for organizations operating within the shared micromobility industry and offers invaluable insights into best practices for cultivating a diverse workplace and fostering a culture ingrained with the values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
– Laura Mallonee (Facilitator), NABSA
– Julia Hamill, Hamilton Bike Share
– Taylor MacVittie, Vancouver Bike Share
– Doug McClintock, Red Bike
– Waffiyyah Murray, City of Philadelphia
– Lena Pereira, Bicycle Transit Systems